Stop drinking coffee, coca cola and Pepsi because there is an awesome alternative, Tea! Green, Black, white, and oolong are totally healthy for you.
It’s time to start drinking tea. Read on to find out 10 benefits why drinking Tea is healthy...
CelebNHealth217.com would like to share some great alternatives to cut the fat and rid yourself of drinking yourself into diabetes.
If you’re a soda drinker it’s time to push the soda to the side and start drinking tea because there are so many variations to tea drinking.
First rule is to make sure that your “tea” is actually tea. Real tea is derived from a particular plant (Camellia sinensis) and includes only four varieties: green, black, white, and oolong. Anything else (like herbal “tea”) is an infusion of various plants. Unfortunately that isn’t technically tea.
Though, tea tends to lack variety, it makes up for with some serious health benefits. Tea is a natural antioxidant which comes from green and black teas, white and oolong.
Here are the 10 Benefits Why Drinking Tea is Healthy:
- Tea can boost exercise endurance. Green tea extract increase the body’s ability to burn fat as fuel, which accounts for muscle improvement and endurance.
- Drinking tea could help reduce the risk of heart attack.
- The antioxidants in tea might help protect against a boatload of cancer, such as, breast, colon, colorectal, skin, lung, esophagus, stomach, small intestine, pancreas, liver, ovarian, prostate and oral cancers.
- Tea is high in oxygen radical absorbance capacity, which means Tea helps fight free radicals (which can damage DNA).
- Tea is hydrating to the body.
- Drinking tea is linked with a lower risk of Parkinson’s disease.
- Tea might provide protection from ultraviolet rays. Basically, green tea may act as a back-up sunscreen.
- Tea could keep waist circumference in check.
- Regular tea drinking might also counteract some of the negative effects of smoking and might even lessen the risk of lung cancer.
- Green tea has been found to improve bone mineral density and strength.
- Tea can help the body recover from radiation.
- Tea might be an effective agent in the prevention and treatment of neurological diseases, especially degenerative diseases (think Alzheimer’s).