Tyrese Gibson has gone on record blaming his recent outbursts toward Dwayne The Rock Johnson on anti-depression medication, called Rexulti.
What is Rexulti? What are the side effects of Rexulti? Why would someone be taking Rexulti? Well we have the answers for you on the flip. Read on about Tyrese Gibson and the side effects of his psych drug for mental illness…
CelebNHealth247.com decided to do some digging after our sister site CelebNMusic247.com reported on Tyrese Gibson blaming his outbursts on anti-depression medication!
Are you buying his excuse? We’re NOT! What is the mental health drug used for?
Rexulti is a mental health drug for people suffering depression, or Schizophrenia.
As for, Tyrese, is claims that the drug messed him up so bad that he went on a tirade of rants including one against Dwayne Johnson. He stated that he would bow out of Fast and Furious 9 if The Rock is in it.
Go ahead and do it Tyrese, we dare you… no better yet, we double dare you!
Of course, Tyrese is now backtracking on his threats blaming psych drugs. So we wanted to give you the pros and cons of the mental health drug.
What is Rexulti?
Rexulti (brexpiprazole) is an atypical anti-psychotic that changes dopamine and serotonin activity in your brain which can affect thoughts and mood.
What is this drug used for?
What are the pros of this drug?
- It does not cause as much weight gain as other similar medications.
- Fewer side effects compared to other similar medications.
What are the cons (side effects) of this drug?
- It can cause restlessness, especially when you take higher doses and after a long period of time.
- Can increase your cholesterol, blood sugar, and cause weight gain.
- Elderly patients with dementia should not take Rexulti (brexpiprazole).
- Some young people have thoughts about suicide when first taking an antidepressant. Stay alert to changes in your mood or symptoms. Report any new or worsening symptoms to your doctor.