5 Ways To Determine You Have A Urinary Tract Infection!
Women this is important and this is definitely something you need to know. If you are taking care of your mom, grandmother, or family member there are signs to know if the woman you love is suffering from a UTI aka Urinary Tract Infections.
Urinary Tract Infections can be deadly if not taken seriously so we have 5 ways to know if you have a urinary tract infections. Read on…
CelebnHealth247.com recently reported on Tanya Roberts who passed away after the holiday season after showing signs she had a urinary tract infection.
A urinary tract infection (UTI) is an infection in any part of your urinary system — your kidneys, ureters, bladder, and urethra. Most infections involve the lower urinary tract — the bladder and the urethra.
Women are at greater risk of developing a UTI than are men. Infection limited to your bladder can be painful and annoying. However, serious consequences can occur if a UTI spreads to your kidneys, according to mayoclinic.
If treated right away, a UTI is not likely to damage your urinary tract. But if your UTI is not treated, the infection can spread to the kidneys and other parts of your body.
The most common symptoms of kidney infection are fever and pain in the back where the kidneys are located.
Not caring for a UTI can lead to septicemia or even kill you. As soon as you feel burning when you urinate, you have a UTI ladies. Go to your doctor immediately.
Antibiotics can also treat kidney infections such as Macrobid, Cipro, and more, but a urine sample is needed to determine which antibiotic is best suited to cure the infection.
Sometimes the infection can get into the bloodstream. This is rare but life-threatening and the result could equal death.
You would think that she would have gone to the doctor the next day and gotten the antibiotics needed to care or the UTI, but it seems she let it go too long and it killed her.
So what are the 5 signs to know if you have a UTI?
- A strong, persistent urge to urinate or constantly peeing every 20 mins.
- A burning sensation when urinating. Not to mention your urine would have a very strong odor as well. The worse it gets the stronger the smell.
- Passing frequent, small amounts of urine.
- Urine that appears cloudy. Your urine could start to get dark yellow and worse brown or even black.
- Urine that appears red, bright pink, or cola-colored — a sign of blood in the urine.
Here are some non-sex causes of UTIs:
- Sugar. Having too much sugar in your diet can lead to a spike in blood sugar, which in turn may cause the kidneys to process sugar into the urine. …
- Diaphragms. …
- Dehydration. …
- Holding in urine too long. …
May we suggest two great supplements to prevent getting a UTI?
If you or someone you know is suffering from a UTI please head over to Uqora.com
Another great supplement that works is U.T. Vibrance: